- This event has passed.
2017 Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival
May 6, 2017 - May 7, 2017$5.00
- 8:30AM – 6PM Saturday
- 8:30AM – 5PM Sunday
- Howard County Fairgrounds, West Friendship, MD
- No pets…please leave your dog at home
- Important things to know:
- The admission fee is $5.00 per day and applies to adults only; everyone under 18 will be admitted free.
- Gates will now open at 8:30 a.m. on Saturday. This will be strictly enforced. Early entry will no longer be permitted.
- Gates will open at 7:00 a.m. on Sunday to accommodate those wishing to attend the Breakfast Buffet and Sheep-to-Shawl Contest. The official start time will still be 8:30; VENDORS WILL NOT BE OPEN UNTIL 8:30!
- Tickets may be purchased in advance at https://sheepandwool.eventbrite.com. A processing fee of $1.24 per ticket will be added.
- Cash or check only at the gate. There will be an exact change lane, so bring your $5 bills!